Sunday, August 15, 2010

What an awesome weekend!!

So Idk if you mommies have heard of Babycenter.com..but if you haven't you must visit! There is a part of that website called the Community and its basically where moms can get together and talk about their lives as mom and get advice and encouragement(most of the time) from each other! Well I've met some wonderful mamas on that site and become really good friends with some. So long story short, some friends I met from there (and have seen previous to this weekend too) came to visit for the weekend! They are Holly and Brian and their daughter is Peyton. Peyton and Noah are 2 days apart and best buds!
We had an amazing time! We got to have a girl's night out and go dancing! I haven't done that in FOREVER with no boys! It was so much fun! Noah and Peyton adore each other and got along great! A great weekend enjoyed by all!


Ok now on to 30 days of truth...doing today's and yesterday's.

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Internet haha. I'm hopelessly addicted. And I've had to go without it at our crappy appartment complex that we lived before here...for like 2 weeks. It was hell. I felt totally out of the loop and just about went nuts haha.

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Family drama. We have too much of it. Not my family but inlaws and extended family. Everything has to be dramatic it seems and if we're not sucking up to someone we're "cutting people off or keeping Noah away from them" So annoying and I could definately live without it.

4 comments:

  1. Glad y'all had a good weekend!!
    I'm addicted to the internet, too!!
    Also glad we aren't the drama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't ladies nights awesome? Thanks for following Mommy Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up at Making Friends Monday! I am already following you. If you haven't already I hope you will stop by and follow me too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had a blast! and i totally get you with family drama:P
    I am already following your thanks to Making Friends Monday but i just thought i should stop by see how's everything! Plus, don't forget, if you need any help tweaking your blog or easy HTML tips, you know where to come! Today we talk about another how to unclutter your blog tip, so come on by! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis