Sunday, August 1, 2010

15, 5, and 30 Days of Truth -Day 3

Geez lots of numbers!!

Ok 15 is for 15 more fans for my Avon Facebook page and I will have 200 fans! Which means one lucky fan gets $10 store credit towards anything in my store! So if your not already a fan please go check me out on facebook and leave some love on my wall too! Here's the link

5 is for 5 more followers of my blog and I'll have 100 followers! Yay! I might just do a giveaway once we hit 100 too! Something Avon of course! So if you have any ideas ..maybe something your interested in trying let me know!!

30 days of truth. Today is day 3. Its a toughie...

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.


This one is hard. Its hard to say I need to forgive myself for things because everything I've done whether good or bad..I have learned from. And those mistakes got me where I am today. I mean I could say I need to forgive myself for leaving my family for my party friends. I could say I need to forgive myself for going against my morals and moving in with my boyfriend. But if I hadn't of left my family for my party friends I never would have met Brian. And if I hadn't of moved in with Brian before we were married, I wouldn't have Noah. So yea I made mistakes that I'm not proud of. But I have no regrets. Everything happens for a reason. You make mistakes to learn from them. You live life the best way you know how and you grow from the things you do and the mistakes you make. So yea....not really a great answer..but thats my answer.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am a new follower from Sunday Summer Social Blog Hop. I found you on the linky list from Having Fun Blogging. Please check out my blog at
    http://thecouponqueenbee.blogspot.com/
    I am a first time mom too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved in with my then boyfriend, now husband, after dating for not quite 3 months. That was almost 13 years ago. Sometimes you just know what the right answer is despite opinions to teh contrary.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis