Monday, August 9, 2010

Busy busy week! 30 days of Truth! And need your opinions!

So this morning I am hosting a playdate. Gonna have a bunch of little toddlers and babies running around! Then throughout the week I have school. Then family is coming to visit for the day, Thursday I think. Then Friday and through the weekend some great friends of ours are coming to spend the weekend! So I am gonna be busy! So if I go a day or two without posting, thats why.

Don't forget! My 100 followers Giveaway ends tomorrow night at 7pm Eastern time! Its super simple to enter, so click the link and go enter! :)

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

I get compliments on my hair and eyes all the time. People are always talking about how healthy my hair looks and all that. I just take care of it. I use good moisturizing conditioner. Wash it every day. When I dye it I just do the roots so my ends don't get fried. Stuff like that. I am proud of my hair and I love it too! My eyes..they are just big and blue and thats why everyone thinks they are so pretty. In my opinion Noah has prettier eyes than me! haha


Ok soooooo. I need your opinions. Since I now have over 100 followers I want to hear what YOU have to say. I want to know what you want to read about on my blog. Do you enjoy just reading about the silly happenings of my crazy life? Or do you want to read more? Do you like to read blogs that discuss the hot topics in the worlds today? Do you like product reviews? What do YOU want to read about? I'm up for anything so let me know! Give me any tips or ideas on what I need to change about my writing and my blog! Thanks so much! Ya'll are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis