Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 30! The last Day!

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

Dear Michelle,

You are a beautiful, strong young woman. You have come so far in life and now you are living an amazing life. 5 years ago, I would have never guessed that life would turn out this way. But I am so thankful it has. I love that you have turned your priorities around and instead of putting yourself first by partying, poisoning your body with alcohol or drugs, and being completely stuck on yourself...you have put yourself last, and put your adorable son that deserves the world first in life. He is number one and the one who matters most. I love that you have done what you can to patch up your relationship with your parents. I love that we get along now and they are involved in your life and your family's life. I love that you try to do whats right. Which doesn't always happen. But you try. I love that your determined to finish school and kept at it, even while pregnant with morning sickness and even when you had a newborn and had to get up every 2 hrs. You still persisted and stuck with it. And now, next June it will all pay off when you graduate. I am proud. I love that you understand that you still have alot of learning and growing to do. You know when to admit you are wrong, and you know when you need to apologize. I love the woman I have become and I am so excited for the years to come.

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis