Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I am proud to be a Mommy Blogger!

So my husband always picks on me because I am a mommy blogger and I tell him about other mommy bloggers. He says there are so many of us cuz we don't have anything better to do with our spare time. (so not true..we just choose to ignore those things and blog instead haha). He's just kidding but I always give him a little love smack and tell him to quit picking.

I love being a mommy blogger! I love talking about my family! I love reading about other people's family! The mommy bloggers are like a big community. Its like having a coffee playdate without  actually going to each other's houses! We get to talk about our families, the latest deals and steals, the weekly celebrity gossip and anything else we wanna talk about! Mommy bloggers are the best! I am proud to be a mommy blogger and I am so glad to know so many other mommy bloggers! Blogging is an awesome way to express your thoughts and feelings and get to know so many awesome people! I love it!

So on to today's business. I have my final exam today for my Office Procedures class and then I get a little break from school for almost 3 weeks! I am so glad to have a break!  Also, since this week is my birthday week, I am on the lookout to win some free stuff! So on my Facebook page, I am posting all the recent and awesome giveaways I can find on other blogs! So definately go check it out so you can enter some as well! Also, be sure and enter my Munchie Mug Giveaway while your here! It ends Sept 10th so get your entries in now while you still have time! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love being a Mommy blogger, too :) You're not alone!! Good luck on your final exam today!!

    Shopper Gal
    http://www.shoppergal.com/
    http://twitter.com/ShopperGal1

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are def not alone!! i am a mommie blogger n soon [ hopefully i get induced on labor day] ill b a mommie of 2. i blog when the child is nappin or asleep lol basically me time woohoo..

    goodluck on your exam hun

    http://envii-h.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being a mommy blogger too!!! =) I am a new follower and think your family is just beautiful . =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE-- I just saw your MN MAMA must have button, Are you a MN mama? I am ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I'm stopping by from Follow me Back Tuesday.
    I loved your post! You should be proud :)
    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/myspace-gets-friendly-with-facebook/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow! I am following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm a mommy blogger too and am just spending friday night looking through other people's blogs because both of my boys are fast asleep (what a crazy life we lead!). i never thought i would become an avid blogger but it is true. once you become a SAHM you really miss out on a community and it is nice to connect with others in the same place.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis