Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 19

Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

I don't get into Politics too much so I'll answer religion. I am a christian. I believe that you can choose to  have a relationship with Jesus Christ who saves you from an eternity in hell. I feel like this is very different from religion. Religion is following certain practices and traditions. But those aren't what get you to heaven. People confuse the two often and think by doing religious practices and being a good person, it gets you into heaven. But it doesn't. Asking God to forgive you for your sins and asking him to take control of your life and gaining a true relationship with Him is how you get to Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that you followed my blog so I thought I'd check you out.

    Hi there! :) Nice to meet ya! I love the look of your blog and look forward to reading more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis