Saturday, August 28, 2010

Announcing a new blog hop! And I get to host! Yay!

I am so excited to announce the beginning of a new, very awesome blog hop! It is called Mom Blog Monday blog hop! Anyone who has a mom blog, blogs about their kiddos, or is just a mom that likes to blog about different things can link up and find other mom bloggers! This blog hop is hosted by myself, Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, and MidgetMomma $1200 Budget Deals and Freebies.

I am very excited to start this new blog hop and meet some new mom friends! I hope you will come back this Monday and link up! And feel free to spread the word to other mommy bloggers too! :)



The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Blog Hops are great! I'm already following you, I'll be back Monday to link up. I have a blog hop on Wednesdays, Friendly Wednesdays, hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will come back and link up on Monday! Thanks for linking up on Relax and Surf Sunday

    I'm following you.

    Colleen
    www.shibleysmiles.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis