Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 28 and 29

Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?


 
Well I can't get anyone pregnant but if I myself got pregnant I would probably be pretty excited. We plan to wait till I am finished with school to start trying again. But if it happened earlier it would still be a blessing.
 
Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why
 
Hmm let's see. I speak my mind a little too much sometimes when I shouldn't. I can be a gossip. Hell, I can be mean. I would like to be a kinder, sweeter person and hold my tongue when I need to.

2 comments:

  1. following you from the hop. Hope to see ya soon at www.fullhousemommy. Hope your having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now following you... cute blog!!
    Candace http://cbbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis