Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Catching up...again.

Oopsies! Here's day 24 and 25

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

For my hubby:

All these songs remind me of you...us..our life together...and our love for each other <3

1. My Best Friend -Tim McGraw (our wedding song..and because you are my best friend)
2. Lollipop - Lil Wayne (our crazy party days)
3. Two is Better Than One - Boys like Girls (cuz it is)
4. Then - Brad Paisley ( Because I honestly love you more every day that I'm with you)
5. Suffocate - J. Holiday ( Remember you sent me the lyrics to this before we were even dating lol )
6. I run to you- Lady Antebellum( Cuz your my rock, my shelter, the one I run to)


Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today

I truly believe I am alive today because of my sweet baby boy. He saved my life and for that I owe him mine. If he hadn't of come into this world, I truly believe I would have ended up in jail, injured, raped, or who knows...even dead. I was headed down a bad path of drinking and irresponsibilty and when I got pregnant all that stopped. And I will never be that person again. Noah has saved my life and made me a better person. Don't get me wrong, I have a long way to go and lot of learning still to do. But he started me out on the path to better-ness. And boy does he make me so happy! He's my world and I love him more than I love the air I breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis