Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Days 17 and 18! I'm behind!

Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.

I am gonna be lame and say the bible cuz I can't think of any other book that has changed my views on something. But the Bible has changed my mind about some things and taught me many things.

Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.

Ummm I think its wrong. As a christian I believe homosexuality is a sin. That being said, like lying is a sin...you can be forgiven for lying and you can be forgiven for choosing to be homosexual. That's another thing. I think this "I was born gay" is a load of crap. It's a choice. You can choose to engage in homosexual activities and you can choose not to. I just think its a sin. I don't judge gay people. I have gay friends. I don't approve of their actions but I will always be kind to a gay person. I just know that its wrong and I pray that those who engage in those activities come to realize that they are sinning and ask God for forgiveness.

1 comment:

  1. That is great advice! I am here from pitch it too me.
    I am a new follower.
    Lolo
    www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis