Monday, August 9, 2010

I forgot yesterdays 30 days!!!

Oopsie!

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Umm lets see...Brian's mom and brothers. I honestly wish I didn't know them sometimes. They are so different from Brian. They are selfish and rude and don't care about anyone else but themselves. They have taken advantage of Brian so many times and as soon as he gets anything they wanna be his friend and get something out of him. It really annoys me. I know that sounds really harsh to wish I didn't know them but there is a lot more into it than I can explain on here. I can't honestly say I wish I didn't know them, but if I HAD to choose anyone in my life to wish I didn't know..it would have to be them. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis