Friday, August 20, 2010

T.G.I.F.

It's Friday. Which means Gymboree for Noah and I. We are actually thinking about cancelling our membership there and putting Noah in a Mother's Morning Out, when I start back to school at the end of September. He'll get more interaction with kids, for a longer period of time, and it'll work out good if he can go when I have class. So we're going to be looking into that real soon.

Yesterday was a big day for little man! We got him his first potty!! At first he hated it, but he had just woke up from his nap and was extremely grumpy. Later on we tried again and he sat on it and I clapped really loud and happy. Well that's all it took! He wanted to sit on it and clap the rest of the night haha! He never "went" in it. But we'll work on that eventually. If you have potty trained and have any tips at all I would LOVE to hear them!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! Any fun weekend plans?? I am doing a little blog hopping so if your a new follower be sure to leave me a comment so I can follow you back! :)I leave you with some sweet pics of little man and I :)



And blog hops(go link up!):







New Friend Fridays
 
 
 
















 



5 comments:

  1. Nice looking blog will stop by more often! Im Tammie from Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! My son is turning 2 in 8 days and we'll be starting to potty train on Sept 1st...I'm hoping it will be as easy as my daughter was. All I did with her was sit her on the potty every hour for 10 minutes at a time. I also really liked the 'once upon a potty' book by alona frankel. Best one I've found so far!

    Here from NFF, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! :) I'm your newest follower :) I'm also a first time mom :) Your little guy is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you back! You have a cute blog and your little boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following and I'm following you back!

    http://dearheartdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis