Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not So Wordless Wednesday

Gotta do 30 days of truth so it can't be wordLESS Wednesday, but I will share a pic of my sweet little man!

Plus I'm blog hopping! And finding some really awesome "Green" blogs! I love learning about going green and strive to myself...maybe one day I can truly be considered a "green" mama.
Photobucket

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)



Ooo this is a good one. I'm supposed to write a letter I guess through the band....umm so here goes.

Dear Rascall Flatts,
I love your music. Your songs are about love and loss and when I was going through loss I would listen to your music and cry my eyes out. I know that doesn't seem like it would help much but it did. It's always good to get a good cry out..especially when your hurting. Your songs did that for me. Helped me get it all out and start healing. Thank you for that.

A fan,
Michelle

And here's a pic of my little guy...although he's not really little anymore!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the Green Blog Hop!

    Jacqie @ talesofthewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, thanks for following, Im following you back.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Green Blog Hop! I'm already a follower! :)

    -Jessica
    And Then There Were 4...
    http://giveawaysandlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis