Monday, August 16, 2010

I Need YOU!

So as you know if you truly read my blog, I am an Avon Representative. Well I'd really like to get my name out there in the online world. I know Avon sells amazing products so I have all the confidence in the world that once my name is out there and people can see the awesome products Avon has they will want to buy these products.

So what I need from you is simple. I am looking for a blogger to review some Avon products for me. Probably skincare or makeup products. I will need them to use the products for a certain amount of time and then write a review about it on their blog. There may possibly be a giveaway involved as well. I would need a woman... anywhere between ages 20-50...who is up for trying something for about two weeks. I would prefer to have someone who has a blog with at least 100 followers..but thats not a must. If you are interested please email me at michelleod8975@hotmail.com. Please subject your email as "Avon Blog Review" and in your email please tell me about yourself and your blog and why you would be a good person to review some Avon skincare or makeup products! I'll pick the blog (or a few) that I feel will be the best fit! Thanks so much! :)

4 comments:

  1. New Follower good Luck with The Avon
    check out my Blog at www.ladii-Aponte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry And im following from the Meet & greet Mondays blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avon is a great company and product, good luck with the business!

    I am a new follower from Making Friends Monday.
    Come visit me!
    www.andrialake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi from your newest follower -- your son is adorable! i'd love for you to visit and follow back at www.dandygiveaway.com -- we have some great kid giveaways too :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis