Saturday, August 21, 2010

Takin care of business!

I keep forgetting to do 30 days of Truth! And there's only like 10 days left too! Geez! Sorry guys! Here's yesterday's and today's.

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

Umm completely forget about the fight and go be with her. Best friends don't let silly little fights ruin their friendship, especially when the other friend is in need.

Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

Wow thats a lot haha. No regrets though. Just wish I had been smarter. Probably would have to say some of the stupid crap I pulled when I would get drunk. I'm ashamed to say I did some not so great stuff (like making out with 5 or 6 guys at one party). I'm embarrased to even mention them all but I wish I hadn't done a lot of the stupid things I did back during my party days.


Ok and now I'm answering some more fun questions from Boobies, Babies, and a Blog.  It's called the Saturday Six and it looks like fun so go check it out!

BWS tips button

Who has it easier-men or women? Feel free to elaborate! I'd say women. Yea we have to go through PMS and childbirth and menopause..but we have special powers that can get us what we want and make the men melt at our feet haha.


What's the most scandalous thing you've done this week? wow this week. Hmmm. Had sex with my hubby. Scandalous huh?! LMAO

Worst pick up line you've ever heard? "Are you tired? Cuz you've been running through my mind all day"

Who's your celeb crush? Channing Tatum ...yum lol

Do you feel comfortable talking about sex? Yea..doesn't bother me. I'll talk about anything..including my period haha.

What's your all time favorite movie? Man on Fire. (Denzel Washington and Dakota Fanning)


** I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Hubby is at work this weekend so its just Noah and I. We'll probably spend the majority of today at home cleaning, doing laundry, reading books, and pushing around trucks and cars. ;) Tomorrow is church...I'm excited to go since I missed last week. What are your plans for the weekend??

4 comments:

  1. that movie makes me dry. Lame I know.

    Thanks for stopping by My Junk Drawer. I am following back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Sweet & Simple Saturday Blog Hop. Hope you can stop by sometime!

    http://caringforourblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Sweet & Simple Saturday! Please check out my blog :)
    http://www.frugalluxe.com
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower! Please visit me at http://sewandtellbytara.blogspot.com/
    -Tara

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis