Sunday, August 22, 2010

Admitting Mistakes

Don't you just hate it when you have to admit you've done something wrong? It's seriously like one of the hardest things to do. But when you make a mistake you have to admit your wrong or nothing gets resolved.

I am going through this right now. I have had to admit a mistake I made and its really hard. I was involved in some gossiping and the people found out. So yep, I had to admit I was guilty. I hate that but I was. Even more I'm mad at myself. I hate that I did the one thing I hate so much. I hate that I hurt people and broke people's trust in me. I am mad at myself. I am mad that I didn't choose to be the bigger person. I am hurt that I will probably never be the same in some's eyes because of one simple mistake I made. I wish I had done the right thing.

I guess all this rambling is just to maybe warn/tell you. Always try to do the right thing. Doing the wrong thing is never worth it in the end. And if you do mess up don't be afraid to admit your mistakes. It'll be better doing that in the long wrong.

5 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    It is an awesome thing that you are willing to make amends for a mistake you have made! It takes maturity to admit our mistakes!
    I am PROUD of you, and I hope I will keep this in mind when I make mistakes...daily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - it's awesome that you were willing to apologize for this! I hate it also - it's so hard to admit when I am wrong - I feel so ashamed - but it always feels good coming clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you apologized for it! Alot wont do that.
    Love your blog! Following via Relax & Surf Sunday. Hope you follow back! http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I hate that too. Yep, I've done that too! LOL

    Love your blog, I'm your newest follower from Relax & Surf Sunday. Hope you stop by and say hi too. :)

    http://www.gethealthycheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Open mouth; insert foot... Don't worry happens to the best of us! Gossip is just so tantalizing! I hope they forgive you, your weakness, and that you have learned a little more about how not to get caught next time! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis