Monday, August 2, 2010

Meet Me Monday, Facebook, and 30 Days of Truth Day 4

I am doing another blog hop! So welcome new followers!!
Meet Me Monday

Next order of business--when is it time to get a facebook page for your blog? Those of you who have one, when did you decide to get one? I am almost at 100 followers so I wonder if I should. But I already have a page for my Avon so is two facebook pages too much? Give me your thoughts.

Now on to 30 days of truth.


Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for

Well I guess that would be my dad. We've had our share of differences and he really hurt my family a few years back. Things changed majorly between us. I have never really been able to let it go. I know I need to though. And I know it will help our relationship. But its a lot easier said than done. Especially when I still have anger towards what he did. I will definately work on it though.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me! I am following back #100 :)

    www.paisleypassions.blogspot.com
    www.laughterandmemories.blogspot.com

    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's harder said than done--those hurts run deep, but I think it's admirable that you even have the desire to forgive you Dad. It is actually better because holding anger towards someone is harmful and hurts your health, for one thing!
    Thanks for the follow and congratulations on 100+ followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops, I meant EASIER said than done! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis