Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday fun!

So just wanted to share..I taught Noah how to fist pump. Bad me. I think I've been watching WAYYYY to much Jersey shore!! He's so cute when he does it though! I got a video of it so I'll post that once I download it.

Anywhoo...I'm blog hopping again! Welcome welcome to all my wonderful new followers! Be sure to leave me a comment so I can follow you back!! AND be sure to go enter my giveaway for reaching 100 followers! I am giving away a beautiful silver necklace from Avon! So go enter NOW! haha.

I'll be back later with 30 days of truth! I gotta get Noah down for a nap and clean this disaster of a house!! Have a great Sunday!

Sunday Strolling Blog Hop

BWS tips button


3 comments:

  1. Visiting through Sunday Strolling! Too funny that you taught him to fist pump! This is odd, but you know how when you put babies in the jumper and then take them out and help they stand they still want to jump kinda like it's in slow motion? I used to say while they were doing it, "Drop it like it's hot." lol! Anyway, cut blog, I'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! New reader here :). Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews and Giveaways: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

    Looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower from the Sunday Summer Social. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis