Saturday, March 5, 2011

ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror- Product Review


I was so excited to be given the opportunity to review the ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror! I am always looking for products to save time and make life easier!

About the ToiletTree Fogless Mirror



  • It is ALWAYS fogless!
  • It's ideal for close shaves
  • Makes it easy to remove makeup, exfoliate, and clean up close!

My Review


When I first checked out this product, I honestly didn't realize it went into the shower! When I received it and asked hubby to put it up, I was shocked that not only was it fogless but it went right into the shower! It took a little bit to set up but nothing major. Well guess what, it is REALLY fogless!! Doesn't fog up at all! I was so excited! Its nice and close so I can get all my makeup off without coming out of the shower with black streaks down my face! Hubby really likes it because he can shave IN the shower.

Overall I really like this product! It saves time and makes life a lot easier! Which is perfect for a busy mama like me!!

Buy IT!
http://www.toilettreeproducts.com/products/fogless-mirror/
OR
http://www.amazon.com/Squeegee-ToiletTree-Products-Guaranteed-Designed/dp/B003BQ6QXK

I was not paid for this review! The views expressed on this post are my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis