Friday, March 11, 2011

Fun With Food Friday! Crunchy Onion Chicken!

This recipe is super easy! My mother in law, Jeannie, sent it to me and it was a hit!!

Crunchy Onion Chicken


4 chicken breasts
Honey Mustard

 One Can Fried Onions

Coat chicken in honey mustard. Then roll in crushed fried onions (the ones you use to make green bean casserole). Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to one hour...until the juices run clear when you pierce the chicken with a fork.



This was really so easy to make! Its a little messy to prepare but that's not a big deal! When I gave dinner to Noah he said yum yum! So I know he enjoyed it! I liked it a lot too! I'm not big on onions but I like the french fried kind..and the honey mustard really added a nice flavor to it! The chicken was really juicy too! I used smaller strips because thats all I had thawed out, but I think the bigger chicken breasts would still be tender and juicy! 







Want to get 5 extra entries to any of my current giveaways? Send me a recipe that is loved in your family for me to review and share with all my followers!! Email me at mommyferg02@gmail.com! 


Visit Mama Chocolate for another great recipe!! 



 

3 comments:

  1. I do this same recipe with ranch instead of honey mustard. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious, and best of all...easy! Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound good. My son (30) loves the canned firied onions in sandwiches. It's actually pretty good. I used to (well I still do) put chips on my sandwich. Love the crunch. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis