Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Of Dimes- March for Babies

I have decided to join a team of friends and participate in the March for Babies this year. March for Babies is a 3 mile walk to raise money for babies that are born too soon or born sick. The money raised will go to March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies. It's also used to provide comfort and information to families with babies in the newborn intensive care unit.

My friend Amanda's son was born early and was in the hospital for a while and then I have shared with you about baby Gavin who is my friend Nacita's son. These stories have touched my heart and the least I can do for these families and others is raise some money and go for a walk.

So if you can, I ask that you please donate to this wonderful cause! I have a badge at the top of my blog where you can go to donate or pledge to walk! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I am always happy to hear about another person walking in MFB! This will be our 4th yr and we walk for our daughter who was a 27 wk preemie and our son who has a CHD. Good luck in your fundraising!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis