Friday, March 18, 2011

Fun With Food Friday- Hashbrown Casserole!

This is a new favorite in our house! The boys gobble it up so fast! Its one of those mix it together how you prefer kinda meals, so my ingredients are more estimates than exact amounts. 


-3/4 of a bag of tater tots cooked
-small container of sour cream
- one can of cream of chicken soup
- meat of your choice (we use 1lb of ground turkey)
-about one package of shredded cheese

While tater tots are cooking, cook meat as well. Also mix the can of cream of chicken (with can of water added) and sour cream under medium/low heat until mixture is creamy. Once tater tots are cooked mash them into the bottom of a casserole dish. Then layer with meat, creamy mixture, and then top with cheese. Cover with foil and cook for about 25 minutes at 350 and then about 5 more minutes without foil. YUM!!!


Visit Chocolate Mama for another great recipe!!

Please feel free to send me your favorite recipes so I can review them and share them with my followers! You can get FIVE (5) extra entries to any of my current giveaways for sending me a recipe! Please email giveaways to mommyferg02 at gmail dot com

Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. awesome blog, now following, please follow back at http://twinsboutique09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I must try this sometime. BTW I got a salad recipe to share :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis