Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day Back!

Today was my first day back to school! What a long day it was! I have three classes from 8:45 - 3:30!! It's by far the longest day I've had in school since high school! Luckily Tuesdays and Thursdays are only half days. But anyways, Noah went to the sitter for the first time and had a blast! He didn't want to leave this afternoon when I picked him up! So that's a good sign! I really like the sitter. She's super nice and does a great job with the kiddos!

So besides being insanely busy for the next 3 months, I think school will go well. Idk how I'm going to find time for everything, but one perk to being in school that long every day is time to get my homework done at school! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!! I go back next week... I'm only taking 2 classes & they are both online. I'm super nervous though because I'm due in March so I will have a brand new baby to take care of. I know my husband will be a HUGE help so I need just as much luck!! :) Hope everything goes well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Glad Noah liked the sitter. That's always awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis