So I decided I want to do another one of these! This one looks fun and I'm excited to do it! I found this on Katie's Journey so go check it out!
So I am going to start now with Day One!
For those of you who don't know me...I'm Michelle. I'm 23 years old. I'm a mommy to a beautiful little boy, Noah. I married my best friend on March 6, 2009. Brian is a wonderful husband and father and we love each other very much. I am in school full time persuing an Associates Degree in Business Administration. When I'm not a school, I'm a stay-at-home-mom.
15 Interesting Facts
1. I am a total facebook addict. I'm one of those annoying people that update my status one too many times a day.
2. I am not a true blonde. My natural hair color is closer to brown, but I love it blonde so I've had it that way pretty much since high school.
3. Brian and I met, started dating, moved in together, got pregnant, married, and had our first child all within one year. Crazy I know! Don't judge! It worked out great!
4. I love to read but rarely have time, so I do it on the bathroom floor while Noah plays in the tub every night.
5. Reality TV is awesome! (Even though I don't believe most of it is truly reality)
6. I grew up in the north but I am truly a southern gal!
7. There is nothing better than Saturday College Football in the south!
8. I'm a lefty!
9. If it wasn't for Noah, I don't know where I'd be in life. Probably a mess.
10. I credit my love for reading to my mom, who stayed at home with us kids and read to me all the time!
11. I am hopelessly addicted to Mountain Dew. I drink at least one class a day, usually more.
12. I really want to have a least one more baby, but I really really dread being pregnant again. :/
13. I worry about what this world will be like when Noah is in school. I really hope I can home school him or stick him in a private school or something. I just want to protect him as best I can.
14. My hubby only weighs about 5lbs more than me. And I HATE it!!
15. I love blogging and finding new blogs! Its turned into an awesome hobby for me!
Stay tuned for Day 2 and the rest of the 30 days to find out more about me!