Saturday, February 12, 2011

I REALLY Heart Publix!

iheartpublix.com has become my new favorite website! I check it out once a week and write down the items on sale that I want and at the same time I am able to figure out the  coupons that match up with them! Its pretty awesome!

This week at publix I got some awesome deals!

Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt 4 packs were BOGO at $2.50 ...I had a $.50 coupon (4 of them) and my Publix doubles coupons $.50 and under so I got $1.00 off with the coupons each. SO I paid a total of $.25 for each 4 pack!! 


Lysol Disinfectant Trigger spray was BOGO at $2.69. ... I had a $1/2 coupons bringing my total to $.84 each! 


Jell-O pudding was 3/$6 putting them at $2 each..I had a coupon for $1/2 bringing it to 2/$3 :)


M & M's were BOGO at $4.63 ...I had a $1/2  bringing them to $1.81 each!!



(I hope my math is right on these lol!)  


Regardless, I paid $13. 98 for my total bill and SAVED $22.98...so I deem that as a VERY successful shopping trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis