Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

I found this fun little thing on a new blog I'm falling "Never Growing Old"  It's a fun little thing called Meet Me on Monday to let ya'll get to know me a litter bit better! So here goes!

1. What do you put on your hot dog?
I don't usually eat hot dogs. Find them pretty gross actually. But if I do eat one it has to be grilled and I put tons of chili and mustard on it.
2. Do you play Sudoku?
Nope..don't know how

3. What is your favorite vegetable?
It's a tie between sweet peas and squash

4. Do you color your hair?
Yes, blonde is actually not my natural color at all. It's really like a sandy blonde, light brown.

5. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
Aeropostale

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

    Those are some great answers!

    I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

    Hope you have a great day and thanks for participating!! Meet you again next week!

    Java

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis