Sunday, January 16, 2011

Half Off Advertising Deal EXTENDED!! And More Winners!!

First I just want to let everyone know that I am extending the 50% off advertising rates one more week, until January 23rd!! So if you didn't win the free month of advertising you can still advertise for amazingly LOW prices!! We're talking single digits here! Email me at mommyferg02 at gmail dot com for rates!! 


Now to the winners!! The winners of the Free Advertising for a Month giveaway are.....

Comment #5 and Comment #16!! Congrats! You will see their ads very soon on my right sidebar!!


And the winners of the Purex Complete Crystals Softener giveaway are.....

Comment #22, #69, and #53



All winners have been emailed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis