Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another Successful Publix Trip!

I didn't get too much today because we didn't need much but I got all this for only $9.92! I saved almost $22 too! The Pop tarts were 50% off today and tomorrow only (hubby takes them to work every day so we stock up when we can). The mac and cheese was BOGO and I had 2 $1/1 coupons. The Glade refills were also BOGO and I had two more $1/1 coupons. And the Oatmeal was also BOGO and I had $1/1 coupons..so I got those for about $.50 each! 


I'd consider that a very successful trip even though I didn't get much! Now just wish I could save that much at Target! I need to start checking the deals for Target. I went in there before I went to Publix and spent nearly $40!! But I did get a 120 load box of Tide for $17.99..so thats not bad. Right?? I can use that on my dipes too so I say well worth it! 

3 comments:

  1. Damn. Will you shop for me? please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Publix!! You got GREAT deals! I totally forgot they had the cereal & poptarts on sale today and tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE PUBLIX. We saved over $50 after coupons and BOGOs this week on our trip...that was 40% of what we wound up spending!

    PS - new follower http://jellybean529.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis