Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!!

Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies? Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?

The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom


If you answered yes to any of those questions then link up!


This blog hop is hosted by Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom , and Luxury Living Frugal Style!

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style.We are the first three on the linky!Then follow spot #4 which is the featured blog! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.

Each week we will randomly select one blog to be the featured blog and to take the #4 spot!

This week's Featured Blog is...




Toes That Twinkle is a blog dedicated to posting accurate swatches of
nail polish. Reviews are truthful and the goal is to help cosmetic
fanatics get research on products before they buy them. I love reading
comments and posting on others site. The world of blogger is certainly
a fantastic one and I enjoy being part of the online community.













12 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and will post the button on my blog after I link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower :) Found you while signing up for the "Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop". Look forward to reading in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from the hop! I hope you will follow back! www.jeniwashere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time linking up and I also added your button to my blog. Looking forward to reading your blog! Have a great day.
    Katie
    http://pinkepost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and hope that you will follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower. Happy Monday!
    Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following and participating in the blog hop. My blog is Finding My New Normal http://findmynewnormal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from the blog hop!! Stop by mine if you have a moment^~^ Following via GFC & on FB (ShariAlligood)

    http://www.1grown2togo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am now following you through the blog hop! I enjoy your blog. My blog is Transitions of Mommyhood. It can be found at www.transitionsofmommyhood.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, this is my first time here and I'm following all 4 of the first blogs. It wonderful to meet other moms around blogland. I hope everyone gets a chance to come by.

    Lisa @ Lesapea xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful blog. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis