Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New You 2011- Week 2!


 The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom


How's everyone been doing this week as far as healthy eating and working out?! This week share how your weeks as gone! If you've met your goals/stayed on track? Did you fail miserably? Have you lost any weight this week? What goals do you have the next week?!

This week I have done ok. Not great...but not horrible either. We've been snowed in since Monday night so I've been a lot lazier than usual. But I did try to get a workout in by playing the Kinect. Eating still hasn't been great. I need to learn to portion my meals better and I still need to find better snacks! If you have any ideas for me , let me know!

I haven't lost any weight yet..boo! Maybe this coming week!

Write a blog post letting us know how your doing and link up the post to the linky below!! If your joining us for the first time, just introduce yourself and tell us what your weight loss goals are as well!

3 comments:

  1. First timer here! SO happy to be apart of this. I'm all linked up! I need all the support and motivation I can get :) Next week will be better! We'll try harder!

    -Marci
    http://www.balancingstilettosandscrubs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newbie here, too. My goal is to weigh 150 by my 30th birthday, in August 2012. That means, I have a total of 83.5 pounds to lose. Slow and steady wins the race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! I just started a FB page called Motivated Mamas. It's the same idea to keep me accountable in my fitness goals!!

    I want to be a strong role model for my kids. I want to be able to compete in 3 triathlons this summer (as a team!). I love the idea of doing activities with friends, so I'll actually do it!!

    Thank you so much for hosting this!!!
    Shopper Gal
    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis