Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Little Toddler! Birthday Event Coming! Sponsors needed!

I cannot believe my sweet little guy is going to be 2 years old in a little over 3 months! Time has flown by! I seriously feel like we just celebrated his first birthday! This picture is about a week before he turned one! He wasn't even walking! Now he's walking and talking and learning new things every day! It's amazing!

To celebrate his birthday I am planning a fun event for the blog during his birthday week! During this week, I want to post a review and/or giveaway every day for items geared towards TODDLERS! Toddlers are so special and they deserve a week to be celebrated! So that's what I want to do!

With that being said, I'm going to need sponsors! If you are a company that has a product that a toddler or a parent of a toddler would love, please contact me! Please check out my PR link and my Media Kit link for advantages to advertising on my blog, which includes reviews/giveaways! If you are a parent and you know of any companies you would like me to contact about a review/giveaway for this event please also let me know! You can contact me via email at mommyferg02@gmail.com .  I'm so excited for this and I think its going to be great! Be sure to stay tuned for dates and a button and even sponsor announcements!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis