Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One of those Days!

I woke up this morning feeling so happy and optimistic. I was just in a super good mood and ready for the day. I needed an eye exam (because Noah broke my glasses) so I made an appointment for that and I also had a dentist appointment for a cleaning this afternoon. So Brian was ok with watching Noah at home today so I could get my appointments done child free.

Eye appointment went well, besides the fact that my eyes are getting worse! (Guess I'm getting old!) So then I call Brian to see if him and Noah want to meet me for lunch since I have a few hours before I have to go to the dentist. Well he's not in a good mood (something about a bill) and declines. So I'm like fine, I'll just go to Hobby Lobby and waste some time and look for cute things for Isaac's room. Well on my way to Hobby Lobby I got in a little fender bender! Nobody was hurt and there was  very minimal damage to our cars. But I was still pretty shaken up by it. I hate wrecks and haven't been in one since high school. And it's my fault because I was trying to switch lanes and was too close to the guy letting me over. (Boo on me). I feel like a big fat loser.

So my optimistic, happy mood is all gone now and I'm tired and irritated and just ready for the day to be over. Hubby is still in a crappy mood, but Noah's being fairly (sorta) sweet, so that's good. I just hate days like this. I should have just stayed in my pjs at home today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis