Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!


Are you a Mommy blogger?
Do you blog about your kids?
Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?

So Easy Being Green
This blog hop is hosted by The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom,Luxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green!

Rules to Hop?

All we ask is that you follow the co-hosts: The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time MomLuxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green... the first three blogs on the linky! Then follow Spot #4 which is the featured blog of the week! 

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.
Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
This week's featured blog is...

Hi! My name is Jenny and I write a blog called, "According to Jenny." I'm a former Social Worker turned SAHM! I received my Masters in Social Work a few weeks before giving birth to my son, Grady. I was previously working as a Therapist for children with autism, as a Social Worker in a dialysis unit, and volunteering at a free clinic helping people apply for assistance. Very busy! Now, I'm enjoying my days with my son, who will be 15 months old, and finding my way along a natural parenting path (breastfeeding, babywearing, cosleeping, cloth diapers, etc.). On the blog, you'll find posts detailing our every day life and lots of cute pictures, with some reviews and giveaways coming soon! 


12 comments:

  1. Newest follower!
    have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower and new blogger. I'm loving these hops. Thank you! Please visit mine when able. Have a great week! www.saving4change.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the Monday Blog hop

    I would love a follow back!

    http://mamasbabycupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wanted to point out too, i just grabbed your Monday blog button and two buttons in one so there's a wordless Wednesday link in there too

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the picture from the I'm such a bore these days Post. So cute and just keep writing. You may be surprised to find that you are not so boring after all.
    Thanks for organizing and hoping you'll check us out at http://twinswithtots.blogspot.com/
    New follower
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower thru GFC! Thanks for hosting!

    http://photographernaturally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Just followed through GFC, and new to Mom Blog Monday! Visit me at www.thechattymomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's great to see mothers who have time to share there ideas and other information's.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis