Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hello Third Trimester!

I'm 28 weeks! (Well tomorrow according to my Dr) I am so glad to finally be almost there! I'm feeling pretty good for 28 weeks I think. I don't have as much energy as I did, and I get achy really easily, but that's all to be expected. I'm sure it'll only get worse as the weeks go by.

My biggest fear is developing Preeclampsia again. I developed it at 37 weeks with Noah and had to have an emergency induction at 38 weeks. My doctor says I have about a 5% chance of getting it again, so I'm praying that other 95% chance is in my favor!

We haven't done much with Isaac's room yet. The crib and changing table are up but we still need to paint and arrange things. I'm hoping we can get started on that this week!

Don't worry, I'll keep ya'll updated with lots of pictures!  And just because, here's a family shot from last week at the beach! We had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on entering the 3rd trimester. I'm 27 weeks. I had pre-eclampsia with my son too. I was induced at 39 weeks, since they caught it late. We'll see. I'll be praying that you do not get it again.


Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3