Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!


Are you a Mommy blogger?
Do you blog about your kids?
Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?

So Easy Being Green
This blog hop is hosted by The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom,Luxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green!

Rules to Hop?

All we ask is that you follow the co-hosts: The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time MomLuxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green... the first three blogs on the linky! Then follow Spot #4 which is the featured blog of the week! 

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.
Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
This week's featured blog is...
Mass Hole Mommy

Hi there, my name is Robin and I'm Masshole Mommy!  Urban Dictionary defines a masshole as “For residents of Massachusetts, it is an achieved title for drving faster, being wreckless, cutting other drivers off often, and having no patience for other drivers on the road”.  I'm the mom of three boys, a Disney fanatic, a scrapbooker, a lover of all things paranormal and I enjoy exploring New England with my family!







11 comments:

  1. Hey love your hop, checking out the blogs already ( really cool blogs on the hop) Can you believe I just discovered what a blog hop is today? where have I been...now following you

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for another week of monday blog hop. i know you follow my fb page blog but i would love a gfc follow to help out with numbers. I'm opening soon :)

    www.mamasbabycupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I came by today ... I thought I already followed but guess I didn't - do now - love your concept! Hope you can stop in and return the favor sometime soon ;) http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog hop. There are some great blogs here...I'm now following you from http://www.greenbabywilmington.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these hops. I can't wait to self host a site so I can start doing these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the hop! I followed all four of you. I am a newbie blogger and would love a follow back! http://www.bargaingab.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great way to "meet" other moms! Thanks for the blog hop.

    I blog about natural living, moms, and their babies over at http://www.Tmuffin.com and have followed all of you guys. Come check out my blog when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I am now a fan on Facebook. Vicky @ www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I found this blog hop and subscribed to your GFC as masugr
    I would love if you could stop by and return the favor at http://mywildcrazylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis