Friday, September 16, 2011

Fluffy Friday Fun!

So Easy Being Green


I'm linking up with Lindsey over at So Easy Being Green today for Fluffy Friday! She's showing off her stash and created a linky so you can show of yours too! So I thought, what better time to show off the stash I have for Isaac! Noah's 95% potty trained (still uses diapers at night and naps) so he doesn't use cloth anymore, but I kept almost all of the one size diapers I had for him and have also purchased some smaller diapers for when baby Isaac is brand new! 


Here's a pic of my stash!! Lots of colors! As you can see a few slightly girly colors from before I knew if I was having a boy or a girl, but heck...I'm sure Isaac can rock a purple diaper just fine! hehe! 


Broken down here's what I have:



  • 5 Sunbabies 
  • 1 Kawaii Pure and Natural
  • 1 Go Green Pocket Diaper
  • 2 Fuzzibunz Perfect Size Small
  • 2 BumGenius AIO's Small
  • 3 Fuzzibunz One Size
  • 4 Tiny Tush Elite
  • 5 Smartipants
  • 2 Rockabitty Baby
  • 2 Kawaii Heavy Wetter One Size
  • 1 Monkey Doodlez Tuck N Go
  • 11 Small Prefolds

That's 39 diapers!! I had no idea I had accumulated that many! Most are from Noah, and some I have purchased for Isaac and a few I've received to review for the blog :) I think baby boy is gonna be set with diapers! Which will save us so much money! I'm so excited to use fluff again! 

If you want to write a blog post about your stash, feel free to go link up at So Easy Being Green to show off your stash too! 


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Of course he will be able to rock a purple diaper! :)

    Do you like Sunbabies? I've never tried them! I also need to try a Kawaii... they're now being added to the growing list! Ha.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash!! Boys can sport purple :) I have a purple dipe on the way right now for my little guy :) I've linked up if you wanna check my stash out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey-haven't tried the Sunbabies yet...got them used from a friend when I found out I was pregnant. Will let you know what I think though once little guy is here :) Kawaiis are pretty good for the price I think!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis