Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MFC Sponsor Spotlight & Product Review- Go Green Pocket Diapers


gogreen button
I am happy to announce another Merry Fluffy Christmas event sponsor! Go Green Pocket Diapers! I was also able to review a pocket diaper from Go Green Pocket Diapers and I have lots to tell!!

Go Green Pocket Diapers are one-size pocket diapers that do the same job as all the pricey diapers but at half the cost! Go Green Diapers comes in silky or fuzzy and in prints or solids! Every diaper comes with a microfiber terry cloth insert as well!

My Review

I received the Shiney Hiney fuzzy pocket to review. I was immediately impressed at how soft and fuzzy it was! The diaper reminds me of a mix between a Smartipants and a Fuzzibunz pocket diaper. It has the snaps set up similar to a Smartipants and is fuzzy and soft like a Fuzzibunz! So after washing it, I tried it on little man. It fits great! Its pretty trim too! He's worn this diaper about 5 or 6  times since we received it and we've had no leaks at all! He's even worn it napping with no leaks! I am so happy to find a diaper that does just as good of a job as the higher priced diaper at a MUCH lower price! I will be buying more diapers from Go Green Pocket Diapers again for sure!


Buy It!
Win It!
Leah from Go Green Pocket Diapers has generously donated THREE pocket diapers for the Merry Fluffy Christmas event!!


Be sure to visit Go Green Pocket Diapers on Facebook  for a head start on Extra Entries in the event!

Thank you Go Green Pocket Diapers for being a sponsor of the Merry Fluffy Christmas Event!!

1 comment:

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis