Monday, November 15, 2010

30 Days of Thankful and Just a little FYI

So today I am thankful for my car! Its an old 2 door Honda Accord. Yes, I have a carseat in my two door lol. Its a pain in the butt getting Noah in and out of that thing but we manage. I am thankful for it because it runs good and gets us where we need to go! We hope to get a new one in the new year but for now I'm happy with what I got. I didn't have a car for a long time so I am VERY thankful for the one I have now!

And just a little FYI, a week from tomorrow (23rd) we are getting on a plane and flying to Upstate NY to visit family for the Thanksgiving holiday. I don't know how much I will be around that week, so I just wanted to let you know. I'm going to try and and finish posting all my Sponsor Spotlights this week for the MFC event and then the day after I get back the Merry Fluffy Christmas event will start!! Yippeee! So if I'm not around very much next week and don't post much, you know why :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I created a site that is an online community of blog hops. Please take the time to review my site when you get a chance
    and visit often if you find value. This site is located at http://www.mybloghop.com . I will be adding enhancements as
    the site progresses. I would also ask if possible to add my button(which is on my site) to your site to help promote this community if you so choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my sister had a two door for a while when she had a little one. That's one of those things that no mom would wish upon another mom so way to look on the bright side. Hopefully a slightly larger car is somewhere in your future!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis