Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days of Thankful x3

I've been so insanely busy the past few days that I missed 30 days of thankful! Bad me! So I'm making up for it today by naming 3 things I'm thankful for!

1. I am thankful for my house. We lived in a crappy, tiny appartment before this and so this house is like a mansion to us! I love it! It's so beautiful and spacious! We got an amazing deal on it as well! We were very blessed to get this house and I can't wait to make so many memories in this house!
2. I am thankful for my church. When Noah was a little baby and we lived in the appartment and since Brian worked every weekend, I didn't go to church. I could never bring myself to get us ready and go to a church where we didn't know anyone. I would occasionally visit a friend's church or go with my in-laws, but never went on my own. Well when we moved here, I was determined to find a church. And I did! I love the church I attend now. They are so loving and I get so much out of the sermons! They accepted Noah and I right away and that was so important to me! I am very thankful I finally have a church to call home!
3. I am thankful for family! And by family I mean the big family! I am thankful for my in-laws who have been so helpful to us when we needed them. I am thankful for my grandparents, and aunts and uncles! I am thankful to Brian's aunts and uncles. One of which let us live with them for a year!! My extended family is great and I couldn't ask for any better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis