Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Thankful- Hubby's Job

Today I am thankful for my husband's job! He worked his tail off to get this job! He started out at a very low position with very low pay. This was all when Noah was a newborn and I literally had to be a stay at home mom because my part time job wouldn't even pay for child care. And we had no other options. But hubby hustled and bustled and talked to everyone he needed to talk to and was able to get transferred.

Now he is making more than double what he was when he started out. He works 3 days a week (12+ hours a day) and is off for four days. Now I can be a stay at home more because I choose to be instead of because we can't afford childcare. Now I can go to school full time and get my degree, still not having to pay for child care because my hubby is home to watch Noah. We have everything we need and even more sometimes. I thank God every day for giving hubby this job. We are really blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis