Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Days of Thankful - School

So I have been studying allllll morning long for a test I have tonight. I have to read an act of a play for English and answer questions on it before tomorrow morning, and I have a HUGE test I have to start studying for thats on Tuesday next week. Oh the joys of school! I feel so stressed when I am in school cuz it keeps me very busy and takes away a lot of time with my family and takes away time for housework and other stuff too. Sometimes I hate it. But I really have to admit, I am very thankful I am able to go to school. Although it has taken me nearly 5 years to finish, I will be done this coming June and I will have an Associates in Busines.

The best part is I don't have to pay to go to school. With the Pell Grant it pays for all of my tuition and I usually have some left over that I get every quarter. Its really great! Plus I have a free babysitter at home too. With Brian's job he is off 4 days a week, so I am able to go to school without having to pay a sitter or put Noah in daycare. And for that I am VERY thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Hola! Great work. All of this will pay off and you'll soon have a degree! Keep goin, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis