Tuesday, November 2, 2010

EcoMom $15 Gift Certificate winner and 30 Days of Thankful!

The winner of the EcoMom $15 gift certificate is comment #67:

kmogilevski said...
Subscribe to EcoMom email with kmogilevski at HOTMAIL - 3


Congrats! I am about to email you and you have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be choosen!

Now on to 30 Days of Thankful...

Today I want to talk about the other man in my life. He's almost 3 feet tall, can't talk, and his smile melts my heart. His name is Noah and he's my son!! I am sooooo thankful for this little boy! He's the reason I get up every morning and he's my lifesaver! I literally think I was headed down a bad path with the partying and drinking before I got pregnant with Noah. But once he came around all that changed and I had one priority, Noah. He literally saved my life! He's such a sweetheart! He's so funny and giggly and makes everyone in the room laugh! He completes Brian and I and we are both very VERY thankful for him! I love him sooo much!


April 2009...only 3 days old!


October 2010 ..18 months old


3 comments:

  1. I never realized that our boys are EXACTLY the same age. My youngest was born 4/26/09. We really do need to meet up in real life for them to play.

    I also wanted to tell you that I am doing a thankful blog hop. I would love it if you would join or even co-host with me. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are the same age!! I'd love to help co-host! Email me the details! mommyferg02@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis