Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Thankful- Mommy!

I love my mommy! She is so amazing! She's so strong and just a great mom all around! I am so very thankful for her! We weren't always the best of buds. I was a very rebellious teenager and didn't have a great realationship with either of my parents during my teenage years. But I guess its true when they say when you become a parent you appreciate your own parents so much more. I really REALLY appreciate her now and I love talking to her. When we talk on the phone we talk for an hour or more usually. She gives great advice and helps me with questions I have about Noah. She stayed home with my sisters and I when we were babies and I credit my love for reading and good grades in school totally to her. She would read to me all the time and I really think that had a huge part in my love for reading. She is just great! I could talk about her all day! I love you mommy and I'm sooooo thankful for you!!

2 comments:

  1. I think your mom is an awesome lady! She is a real Christian...you can tell by her spirit! I don't think I've ever heard her say anything negative about anyone! She's a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am a new follower via blog hoppping. Please visit me too @ http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com Please Google Friend Connect me and also facebook friend me too!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis