Friday, November 5, 2010

MFC Sponsor Spotlight -Abby's Lane! + BumGenius 4.0 Review

I am so pleased to announce another Merry Fluffy Christmas Sponsor-- Abby's Lane! I have been purchasing from Abby's Lane since I began my cloth diapering journey and I love this store! The fact that they offer free shipping to anywhere in the US is a HUGE perk! Not to mention it is fast shipping too! They have great customer service as well! Anytime I have ever purchased from them or had a question I received a quick and in-depth response.

Here's a special note from Stephanie at Abby's Lane to you!

Thank you for giving Abby's Lane the chance to meet your diapering needs! Over 6 years of offering free shipping to all US orders, with a great inventory of major diaper brands, accessories, baby carriers, items just for mom and other fun items which include Pedipeds baby shoes. Located in Northern Virginia, opening by 2011 to a "real" store, we pride ourselves in customer service, fast and free shipping, and making sure the products we offer are the best for your baby and family. We started our journey over 7 years ago with our oldest, Abby, who is the store's namesake. We added two more girls, and most recently a little boy, in our effort to keep with the current diapering trends ;)

We are a family run and owned business, we love to offer our customers free diapers through our rewards program, giveaways through our newsletter and facebook, and discount offers, sale news and new product reviews through our newsletter and blog. Join us today, we can't wait to work with you and your family!


Nice, trim fit of BG 4.0 on Noah.

Abby's Lane gave me the awesome opportunity to review a BumGenius 4.0 diaper on little man. Of course, I received the diaper super fast which is always so nice! I was kind of skeptical about the 4.0 because I've  used the 3.0s and didn't love them. The velcro always got pilly so fast and the inserts would get dingy. I love that the 4.0 has snaps. Its so much nicer than the velcro in my opinion. I have been using the diaper for about a month now and its not dingy at all! I can tell there is a great improvement in the quality of the 4.0s compared to the 3.0s. BumGenius diapers are one of the most well-made diapers out there, in my opinion. I give them a 5 star rating!!
 
Buy It

To get a head start on entries for the MFC Event (Dec 1-5) go visit Abby's Lane on Facebook, Twitter, and their blog.
 
Win!
For the Merry Fluffy Chrismtas Event, Abby's Lane is donating a $10 gift voucher that will be part of a package prize on one of the days of the event!
 
Thank you so much Abby's Lane for great products, service, and for sponsoring MFC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis