Thursday, November 18, 2010

MFC Sponsor Spotlight - NanaPants by Betsy

Yay for another Merry Fluffy Christmas event sponsor! NanaPants by Betsy is an etsy shop I cam across and fell in love! The diapers are so adorable! They are one-size pocket diapers that come in a array of different colors and can even be embroidered! And the prices are very reasonable! Here are a few of my favs she has up on her site!!

Here's Betsy herself telling us a littel bit about how she got started making cloth diapers:


"We specialize in diapers that are cute and personalized as well as effective in diapering your child. I am Nana, otherwise known as Betsy. I cloth diapered my children (they are now 28, 26, 24 and 22). However, that was in the age of birdseye diaper, diaper pins and plastic pants. Several months ago, my son Micah and his wife Amanda, told me of their desire to cloth diaper. Their son had not yet been born. I decided to explore sewing diapers for them. My older daughter, Erin and husband, had also wanted to cloth diaper so my then 2-month old grandson, Jase, became our "tester". We used some different designs and materials and came up with what we know works, at an affordable price. And, adding the embroidery, of course, makes it fun and personalized. After supplying both my grandsons with diapers, we decided as a family to try offering this to others. Thus, Nana Pants by Betsy was born. We are still in the infancy stage, getting products up on ETSY and trying to get our webs
ite out there for others to see. We are approaching this as a family adventure, involving all 4 kids and their spouses.
A little about me ... I have been a preschool teacher of 3,4 & 5 year olds in a faith based school for 11 years. My husband, Lowell, and I have been married for 30 years and live on and work a farm. For half that time, I was a stay-at-home mom raising our 4 kids. My sewing machine has always been my friend. When my children were growing up, it was my creative outlet. Now that my children are grown and into their own homes, it has given me something to help fill the void. My greatest blessing has been my family and adding grandchildren to it is even better!"


Buy It!
Visit her Etsy shop or visit her website for non-embroidered diapers & package deals.
Win It!!
NanaPants by Betsy is giving away one embroidered cloth diaper, one set of washable nursing pads, and 5 cloth wipes for the Merry Fluffy Christmas Event!  ($25 value!)

Be sure to "like" NanaPants on Facebook to get a head start on extra entries!!

Thank you NanaPants by Betsy for being a sponsor of the Merry Fluffy Christmas Event!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis