Saturday, November 13, 2010

Are you a Cloth Diapering/Babywearing/Green Mama?? Lookie Lookie!

If you answered yes to any of the above questions please read! My friend, Emily, wants your help!

My company, Mommy Secrets, is a mom owned company that exists to support and educate a community of moms on the benefits of a more natural way of mothering while providing a selection of mom made products to enrich their lives as mommy.


At the core of who I am, I love helping people. I stumbled into a greener lifestyle about 5 years ago when I became very ill with an unknown illness. You can read the whole story on my blog here. When I became a mother things changed even more in our lifestyle. I wanted to give my children the healthiest lives possible, as I think all moms do. I research and researched and researched and tried out so many green products. When my oldest was about 2, all my friends were asking me how I did what I did and even sending their friends to me. One day, a good friend of mine said: "You know Emily, you really should think about starting your own business. You are teaching all these moms amazing things and then sending somewhere else to spend their money. Why not make a little extra money yourself?" And Mommy Secrets was born.

Now just over a year later and after a lot of blood, sweat, and tears Mommy Secrets is about to enter into a new place. One thing I knew right away was that I have no desire whatsoever to become another big online cloth diaper and natural parenting store. There are already so many of those and some do such an amazing job and I have no desire to compete with them. If you need a place that can help you over the phone or over email there are incredible mom owned businesses that I can fully recommend. But if you are looking for a place where you can touch, examine, and try out natural parenting items and you don't live in their town they are not really going to be able to help you. You are still going to have to pay shipping for items that may or not work for you and you still are not going to be able to talk to someone that actually uses your water type when you are having problems with your wash routine. THIS is the problem I want to solve.

So I have decided to give moms who are already doing what I was doing (converting friends to a greener  lifestyle) the opportunity to make some additional income. Starting and running a business is a whole lot of work and I know many moms don't want to tackle such a task. Which is why I am not looking for moms to bring on as Green Mommy Consultants. How great would it be to be able to bring Natural Parenting items into your town? How incredible would it be to have these items readily available for moms to see in towns all across the country? If that makes you giddy inside, then you are exactly the mom I am looking for. I see this program as more than a just a business venture but also as a movement. A movement to show moms across the country that there is another way. Cloth diapers are not disgusting, breastfeeding is not something you should be ashamed, and feeding your family a wholesome diet does not have to be expensive or difficult! And the best part is I have worked very hard to design this program to be very flexible and affordable for you to get started.

If this sounds likes something you would be interested in I would love to hear from you! Simply click on the button below for more information and a link to an application. If you are a mom blogger I would love it if you could help spread the word with me. Let's start changing our nation's perspective on Natural Parenting one town at a time!


Mommy Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis