Saturday, October 9, 2010

Where Hearts Are Free by Golden Parsons -- Book Review

Where Hearts are Free is a book about the strength of love and the power of God. Bridgette is a young girl who has fallen in love with one of her family's indentured servants, Phillipe. When her parents find out about this they send Phillipe away and arrange for Bridgette to marry another man. Although, she does not love this man, or even like him, she agrees to please her parents. But God has other plans which leads her on the adventure of a lifetime!
I really enjoyed this book! I haven't read a book like this in a while. One that inspires my faith and brings out the romantic in me. This is a wonderful love story full of highs and lows, romantic scenes, and even some action! You never know what will happen next and you want to keep reading to find out! This book kept me entertained throughout the whole story. Towards the end I couldn't put it down. It is the third of three books in a series called Darkness to Light. I enjoyed this book so much I want to read the other two! This book is inspiring and reminds us of the power of God and that He can make anything possible if it is His will! I enjoyed this book and highly recommend it!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this book too!!! Once I started it was very hard to put it down.
    Tori
    http://thriftytori.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-review-where-hearts-are-free-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds awesome. Will have to add it to my TBR list. I have a lot of reading ahead of me for the Fall into Reading Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. celebrity naked [url=http://community.vitamix.com/service/linkOut.kickAction?as=22442&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.platinum-celebs.com%2Factresses%2Fheather-graham%2F&h=8dcbb4371424939b3d145da7dbd54c] naked photos[/url] Naked art

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis