Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards!

So I am a huge fan of Shutterfly. I have purchased Christmas Cards and Noah’s first birthday invitations from Shutterfly. They have so much to choose from and always at a great price! They run really great promotions too!




Last year at Christmas I choose two different types of Christmas cards from Shutterfly. One thing I really love about their cards is that you can add your own photos to the card and personalize it exactly how you want it. I choose one with one picture in it and then was able to type the text that I wanted, exactly how I wanted it. It was great! And they turned out so cute!



This year my new favorite is this card:





I have decided I like the folded card best and I just love that with this card I can put three different pictures of Noah on the card! And the design and font is great! I definitely think this is my new favorite card!

I highly suggest checking out Shutterfly when you’re shopping for your holiday cards this year. They have all kinds to choose from. They have the photo Christmas cards I talked about, and religious Christmas cards, and even holiday cards for holidays other than Christmas! So take a look! I know you’ll be pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis