Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!!

Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies? Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?
The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom

If you answered yes to any of those questions then link up!


This blog hop is hosted by Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom , and Luxury Living Frugal Style!

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style.We are the first three on the linky!Then follow spot #4 which is the featured blog! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.

You can follow as many or as few blogs as you'd like.

Each week one lucky blogger that links up will be chosen to be the featured blog.

This week's Featured Blog is.....



Currently, I am a stay a home mom of two. My son just turned five and started kindergarten and my daughter is two and a half and is a sassy little thing. I am also the wife of an amazingly funny and supportive husband. Blogging is now a way of life for me. I love reviewing a new product or talking about life's up and downs. It is great to meet people from all over the world and to be a part of one big blogging family.

 Be sure to check out my current giveaways and enter!! They are listed on the left hand sidebar!



















9 comments:

  1. New Follower thanks for hosting...Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! First time to link up here! I already follow you. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the linky! I'm a new follower.

    http://glutenfreemotherhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU FOR HOSTING. I INVITE YOU TO COME LINK UP AT CORNUCOPIA OF BLOGS HOP TODAY! ENJOY YOUR WEEK! :)
    NICOLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALREADY FOLLOWING!!! THANKS FOR THE LINK UP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Monday! I'm your newest follower. Hope you can follow me back! http://changingbutstillme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link-up! I am following you now. Hope you can visit my blog sometime!
    http://mommysblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis