Sunday, October 17, 2010

We have some winnners!!

The winner of the Kissaluvs AIO is comment #85!

Jen and Andy said...



I follow Kissaluvs on Twitter @JenLee3838

And The winner of the My Lip Stuff prize pack is comment #31!!

Jasmine1485 said...



I'm a fan on Facebook (Kate Ryan)

Congrats! I am about to email these winners! The winners have 24 hours to respond to the email or another winner will be choosen!

**Just wanna add a little note...please be sure to leave your email address with every comment! I had a different winner for the diaper, but they didn't leave an email address and there wasn't one on their profile! So I had to choose another winner! This is a VERY important part of the entry you cannot leave out! Thanks!**

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm following your blog!
    Can you do the same for me?
    http://almcrock.blogspot.com
    Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis